All registered Co-operative Societies in Kenya are eligible for membership to the Co-operative Alliance of Kenya Ltd.
These include the National Co-operative Organizations and institutions (NACOs), such as:
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd,
- CIC Insurance Group Ltd
- Co-operative University College of Kenya Limited
- KUSCCO, (Kenya Union of Savings and Credit Co-operatives Ltd)
- NACHU, (National Co-operative Housing Union Ltd)
- KERUSSU, (Kenya Rural SACCO Societies Union Ltd)
- New KCC, (New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd)
- KCCE, (Kenya Co-operative Coffee Exporters Ltd)
- CODIC (Co-operative Development Information Centre Ltd)
- KPCU (Kenya Planters Co-operative Union Ltd)
- CCHL, (Cooperative Communication Holding Ltd)
- Kenya Farmers' Cooperative Union (KFCU Ltd)
- Other CAK members include all Secondary and Primary Co-operative Societies countrywide.